Friday, March 26, 2010

Whapak!

My Bebe is coming over to spend the weekend here in Manila.

This is our arrangement. Sad but true. We live with what we have. Long distance relationship is something new to both of us and we are trying things us.

It's difficult to keep a gay relationship in this world as it is. It is even so much harder with the fact that he lives in the island and I here in the big city.

We try to see each other at least once a month, sometimes if we have the time and resources, twice. Good thing that I was sent to the US a couple of months ago on Business Class and it bumped my Miles into the orbit. We can now use it so he can frequent me in Manila.

Thing is, I am not ready to return to the island. There are just so many things that scares me. First, and most trivial, I have gained weight. Yeah I know, but thing is, I don't want people telling me that I have gained weight first time they see me. That is a good 30 lbs man. So as a measure, I already went back to the gym and tried new workout schemes, I am into boxing.

Seriously, I have gained a new perspective on how difficult what Manny Pacquiao does. And we all think it's easy, apparently, he makes it look easy. But damn, on my third round on that ring, I thought I was seriously going to die! Hahahah! That's what you get when you abandon working out and smoke yourself to death!

Anyway, it's been two days since I have enrolled and I must say that I am immensely enjoying it. I will post more of my boxing experiment and the weight loss program that I am. But for now, let me enjoy a different fight!

Let the real battle begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment