Friday, March 19, 2010

ICU

"Mga 50/50 ang chances."


So that was his reply. More appropriate said in terminal cases where the patient has slim to none chances of survival, not when trying to woo someone. We have been involve in a flurry of text messages and phone calls for the last three months and this is what he have for me. 50/50 chances.
Putcha! Ang hirap naman pala manligaw sa kanya eh.

For the longest time that we have been in this limbo, this is the first time that he actually gave me a figure. Before, when I used to asked him, his usual response will be, "it's too early'" or "I need guidance from God." Seriously? I mean, I know that you are still confused whether you want to join the bandwagon or what, but answer me with that? Come on!

Minsan, mas mahirap manligaw ng lalake.

No comments:

Post a Comment